Kirsty is the Founder of School of Facilitation. Her passion for designing and delivering workshops that are human-centred led to SOF forming in 2014. She also had a knowing that when you bring like-minded individuals together from the world of training, facilitation and coaching to learn, grow and share – good things happen! This led to SOF quarterly gatherings in London, Winchester and the Midlands as well as online.
Coming from a Commercial corporate background means Kirsty is sometimes found creating and delivering Global Sales Academies, coaching sales leaders or developing internal facilitation and training talent.
When not in meeting rooms facilitating change, she can be found working as part of a team racing boats or up a mountain skiing and helping to run a ski school!.
• Training facilitation skills
• Training trainers to train
• Global Sales Capability Development
• Commercial Conversation Coaching
• Facilitation of High-Performance Teams
• Design & Implementation of Sales Programmes
Qualifications, Training & Accreditation
• Insights Practitioner – Insights, UK
• Corporate Transformation Tools – Barrett Values Centre, UK
• Systemic Coaching Approaches (Personal, Family & Organisational), CSC, UK
• Neuro Linguistic Programming – Evolution Training, UK
• University of Manchester: Bachelor of Science (Hons), Geography, UK